October DTS 2006-2007
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
October DTS 2006-2007

Forum for the Students and Staff of OCT DTS 2006

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where are you now?

Go down 
+11
DROCK
emily a.k.a. yoder
james
Joanne
Pd
Tobs
Pirate
Jonarkle
Travis
jordan.kologe
Admin
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pirate

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-03-16

Where are you now? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are you now?   Where are you now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 3:45 pm

NOOOOO!

Travis! YOU TRAITOR!!!

affraid

Seriously though, nice cut. Shoulda got the dreads man!

My afro's finally sagging, looks like it's going pretty darn soon.

Time to get wiggy with it! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chris.Park

Chris.Park

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Where are you now?   Where are you now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 4:17 pm

fresh cut travis. we should barbie more often. haha
Back to top Go down
Jonarkle

Jonarkle

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Wow   Where are you now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 12:18 am

Being home is weird.... I don't quite know how to react. I don't feel like I belong! haha Not in like a "I should be somewhere else" way, but like.... ack, where am I... this isn't usual.

Interesting.

I'll keep you updated.

(I have a Lord of the Rings analogy that I would use, but that'll be for another time)
Back to top Go down
http://jonarkle.blgospot.com
DROCK

DROCK

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Where are you now?   Where are you now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 8:34 am

Alright to start this message off,
Travis.....................
OH MY GOSH.
that picture totally surprised me dude, but it looks really good.
Jon N.....................
I can't imagine you without your afro dude, but we'll see how that comes about
Oh and your Canucks are kind of in hot water right now,
Don't worry too much, my Canadiens aren't in the playoffs, and our supposed home team, the Flames, are getting whipped, not that I care or anything.
Oh and I finally finished my Michael Crichton book I started almost two years ago
James......................
You rock and thanks for motivating people to keep writing on this thing
Toby........................
The guitar picture still confuses me a little,
Chris........................
Glad to hear from you mate, hope all is going well my brotha
Jon A.......................
I definetly know what you're going through, I've felt the same thing being here
Everyone else...................
I miss you heaps, and keep on writing on this board, and/or e-mail, it's fun when we stay in touch.

Keep it real
-Derek
Cool Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Rianna

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Hey Everyone!   Where are you now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 10:50 am

How are you all doing?

I am doing great, I arrived home last Wednesday and I am so happy to be home again.
I am visiting my friends now and today I went to my old job at the bank and I am going to apply there again!

Travis, you look awesome with your new haircut!!!

Hope you all doing good!
Talk to you later!
Rianna
Back to top Go down
Kristin

Kristin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Where are you now?   Where are you now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 10:24 am

So it has been a while since I wrote on this thing so thought I would do my part to keep it alive. I'm very impressed that it is the guys who seem to keep this alive. well done

I am in NE slowly watching the days go by...I start a new job as an accounting clerk at a bank in York in 2 days so hopefully I can get motivated again and my brain will start working.

That is about all that is new with me. Tomorrow I am driving to a friend's youth group and am going to tell them all about DTS and India in about 45 minutes so that is a bit exciting. When ever I talk about it I wish I were going back soooner than later but that is not where I am at so I am happy in NE waiting for summer again.
Back to top Go down
Chris.Park

Chris.Park

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Where are you now?   Where are you now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 12:30 pm

i am in toledo, ohio. i am island breeze' slave.

no really i am island breeze's "photographer" to take "pictures"

of topless men. and chucky is here.

that is all.
Back to top Go down
emily a.k.a. yoder

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Where are you now?   Where are you now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 1:46 am

dude chris are you still in ohio? you and chucky should go visit my family...the great land of indiana is right next to ohio you know!!! Very Happy

well hey everyone!!! it's so great to read this forum!!! In case you've forgotten...I'M STILL HERE! yes here at ywam perth doing school of worship...isn't that crazy to think about!!! but let me tell you...SOW is AMAZING!!! and get this...on monday we will start week 6!!!! i can't believe it's that far into my 2nd school!

so for outreach we are going to the middle east!!!!!!!!! i don't think i should give specifics for security reasons...but we'll only be there a month...then indonesia (jakarta)
for a month and then thailand! yes i get to go to indo again! wow

well i'm not gonna lie...i love being on base still and i'm so thankful to god that's he's led me to do this school....can i just say...life altering....and i thought dts was life altering!

Guys, it's all about relationship with God man...everything comes out of relationship...walk hand in hand with him everywhere and thru everything!!!

so basically i'm trying to send an update email to family...but it's no fun cause i can't use ywam words and they don't know god the same like all you guys....wait....i'm guessing that's what you're all experiencing right now only in person instead of email...oops...sorry...that just dawned on me...

But can i just encourage you guys...keep going for it man...God still longs to be with you the same way he did in dts...be his best friend...his heart is aching for you!!!!

well anyways...love you guys! emily yoder
Back to top Go down
iheartdts

iheartdts

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: friends!!!   Where are you now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 7:19 pm

[b]hey friends its amanda!! right...so...i miss all of you so much. i just now figured out how to use this forum thing. my password was lost in the bowels of my laptop. lol but its good to be here and i thought id throw out an update on my life.

all is well in good old st.louis. i returned home from DTS an entirely different person so its quite strange. but i love it. lol

im looking for an apartment with molly (from CCS) and Lara (a girl that, shockingly, used to be in one of my small groups way back in 2000). we found a house actually in a really nice area thats really sweet. im pretty excited about it. AND....im a starbucks employee. lol workin hard as a barista for a few months and then heading on up the ladder as an asst. manager hopefully. good times.

i found an amazing church here. such an answer to prayer. and its good to be back with my family and friends.

but theres a place in my heart that only you guys can fill...and i miss you all dearly. it feels strange to be without you all...and i want to hear your voices again really soon. i feel like ive been horrible at keeping in touch. but i dont want to fall out of the loop. so please please keep in touch. my cell is 314-374-1998. any or all of you can call me anytime.

oh...and dang....i was in ohio the same time IWT was there with chris and chucky. crazy. so sad i missed the opportunity to see it. oh well. that time will come again soon.

ok so....LOVE YOU GUYS. I love you
Back to top Go down
Rianna

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Where are you now?   Where are you now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 12:51 pm

Hey everyone!

Here a message from me again, it is so nice to read everyones story!
Well with me things are going very good, I am applying for a job right now and I already know that I have a job at a bank and tomorrow I have another appointement for a job at my old bank, so may be I can choose!

I am home now in my appartment again, the first two and a half week I stayed at my parents house and that was so nice. I really missed my family and I noticed that my relationship with my parents has improved a lot, so that is awesome!

Well this was it!
Love you all and miss you!
Rianna
Back to top Go down
DROCK

DROCK

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Belated update, lol   Where are you now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 11:08 pm

Well, I almost forgot about this thing until I was looking through my e-mails.
It doesn't matter if anyone reads this, I just thought it'd be nice to post on this forum again. It;s been a while.
Well the new year is almost here, In less than a week I head back to school. It should be a pretty fun time. But as well I am a little nervous because I haven't been in school in for about two years now. But all in all I am looking forward to the challenge and to seeing yet again, what God can do.
That's the short of it I guess, hope to hear from you guys soon
-Derek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are you now?   Where are you now? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are you now?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
October DTS 2006-2007 :: Updates-
Jump to: