October DTS 2006-2007
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
October DTS 2006-2007

Forum for the Students and Staff of OCT DTS 2006

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

God has been speaking!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonarkle

Jonarkle

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-03-17

God has been speaking!! Empty
PostSubject: God has been speaking!!   God has been speaking!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 7:56 pm

God has been speaking!

To all of you!

But none of us would know, because there is a really big lack of updates.

whats going on people?

My revelation?

"People like READING the forum, but not updating"

(James says he got that the other day too in a quiet time)

WE"LL SUPPORT IT WITH SCRIPTURE SUCKAS, CONFIRMATION!
Back to top Go down
http://jonarkle.blgospot.com
Pirate

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-03-16

PostSubject: Re: God has been speaking!!   God has been speaking!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 6:32 pm

Here's what God's been putting on my heart lately

2 things

A) If you stay with Scripture you stay with God, If you drift away from scripture you drift away from God. Being a Christian is a whole lot easier when you're reading the Bible everyday.

B)The lies of Satan are prevalent within not only the culture but the church aswell. It's truly saddening to see the ways people are being deceived even within the church itself. And the tenacity to which they hold to these lies is distressing. Part of me wishes God had chosen a different area for me to serve, yet a larger part of me knows I can make a difference. And that's what I'm gonna do.

Another thing, if you're willing to put up with a really R rated movie, go see "300". Yeah there's a whole lotta unneccessary sex scenes but amidst all the crap there's DIAMONDS! The whole thing centers around the clash between right and wrong a neccessary message for our wishy-washy anything goes culture.
Back to top Go down
james

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: God has been speaking!!   God has been speaking!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 12:54 am

revelation

jesus

is

the

meaning

to

life
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God has been speaking!!   God has been speaking!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God has been speaking!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
October DTS 2006-2007 :: Revelations-
Jump to: