October DTS 2006-2007
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
October DTS 2006-2007

Forum for the Students and Staff of OCT DTS 2006

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's up on base?

Go down 
+2
Jonarkle
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-03-16

What's up on base? Empty
PostSubject: What's up on base?   What's up on base? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 8:38 pm

All base updates/thoughts go here!
Back to top Go down
https://octdts.editboard.com
Jonarkle

Jonarkle

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-03-17

What's up on base? Empty
PostSubject: LOTS OF YP   What's up on base? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 2:16 am

nuff said.

They are going on outreach soon.

IWT is still the "Hype"

Oct Quarter 06 rules all.
Back to top Go down
http://jonarkle.blgospot.com
emily a.k.a. yoder

Registration date : 2007-03-27

What's up on base? Empty
PostSubject: latest gossip   What's up on base? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 10:29 pm

Emily and Dania here,
just updating you on the latest gossip... Ilana from nexwave (KAIO etc) is engaged to someone from her hometown. Cool. Pece.
Back to top Go down
Pirate

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-03-16

What's up on base? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up on base?   What's up on base? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 6:16 pm

You know what would be cool?

If YWAM bought that blue burnt out hotel thing up Lord street. How many people do you think we could pile in there?

You know what else would be cool? If YWAM bought the base property.

Discuss cheers
Back to top Go down
dania

dania

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-03-29

What's up on base? Empty
PostSubject: slllowwwing Down   What's up on base? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 9:09 pm

Well... things are slowing down here. We had a dinner last night with "the remnants" of us and the sports at Han's Cafe. Then we went and overwhelmed the poor McDonald's employees by ordering 32 soft serve cones... Some had to go over to Hungry Jacks to save the soft serve Machine... it ran out.

The last i w t event was sunday night, and there was a huge turn out... about 4500 I think, and the show was amazing. It ran quite seemlessly and the speakers were great, and the skaters too! Pulling out big tricks all over the place. So that's all over now too.

The April quarter has begun, and the base is half the size it used to be, if not less... We're almost all eating on the concrete side of the dining hall, and it's SO quiet.

Well, I think that's about it for now. I hope everyone is enjoying reconnecting with their families and friends! more to come from this side of the world.... tune in next time

d.
Back to top Go down
james

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-03-21

What's up on base? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up on base?   What's up on base? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 12:45 am

i dont live at base any more im home

but if i did i would say its so much fun here were doing all this cool stuff and weve seen 1000 people saved in the last 24 hours and a man come and gave all his money to the base. and its so fun here that you should alll come back

i think thats what would be happening there
Back to top Go down
emily a.k.a. yoder

Registration date : 2007-03-27

What's up on base? Empty
PostSubject: READ THIS! NEWS FROM EMILY YODER :)   What's up on base? Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 1:24 am

Hallelujah! there are so many new things on base right now!!!

SCHOOL OF WORSHIP IS THE MOST AMAZING SCHOOL EVER!!!

Didrik from CCS is in an S.R. (special relationship...for those of you who have been out of ywam too long) with Janessa from CCS Laughing

Didrik has officially announced that he would like to be called Ivan from now on...It's actually his real name (didrik is his middle name) and God spoke to him about being called that from now on

Dan and Kate Appa are having a baby in November!!!

James and kristina Baldwin are having a baby too...don't remember when it's due

Caleb Brownhill's Birthday was like yesterday

it gets dark really early...and it's cold...no beach

i'm the lunch dishes leader....hallelujah glory

okay april quarter is awesome cause there's a total of only like 50 students! wow!

in april they do this thing called chocolate selling to raise funds for base...in one day they raised $4000 yay!
Back to top Go down
dania

dania

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-03-29

What's up on base? Empty
PostSubject: I guess it's time eh   What's up on base? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 11:28 pm

Well.. I suppose I shall do my duty, as a good little base elf, to keep you updated on some of the heppenings around here... Where do I start...

slowly the baby count is rising where did we end off... James and Christina? Well... let's see The blakes (richard and emma) have another on the way... Th taylors (danny and Lori) also have another one coming. Um... A bunch of people have left... and a few more have come... as per usual. Jill and Johan (if you know jill from rego...) they're engaged. And Joe and Jules are getting married in one week from tomorrow. It's coming up!

I can't think of too much else, the April quarter is coming to an end, and the July quarter is quickly approaching... Will this new quarter bring any october quarterers back? the chances seem pretty slim... So it might end up being just me! If you wanna come keep me company feel free.... I feel like the "october presence" is quickly dwindling Razz hehe. So come... join something Wink

So we've been keeping alive over here. Hope you feel informed.

Dania
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What's up on base? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up on base?   What's up on base? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's up on base?
Page 1 of 1