October DTS 2006-2007
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
October DTS 2006-2007

Forum for the Students and Staff of OCT DTS 2006

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why no posts?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pirate

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-03-16

Why no posts? Empty
PostSubject: Why no posts?   Why no posts? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 6:35 pm

I wonder if anyone is even reading this thing?

Does everyone think that we'll all keep in touch by some "coincidence"? Having switched communities a number of times I know that the only way you keep touch is with effort on both sides.

Judging from what I can see the question is...

Do we even want to keep in touch?

Not saying that we have to keep in touch, some relationships last only for a while and are best that way. Some relationships only work in certain environments. But I think it's a fair question everyone should ask themselves.
Back to top Go down
Travis

Travis

Number of posts : 35

Why no posts? Empty
PostSubject: Hi   Why no posts? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 7:55 pm

I want to stay in touch...

Yeah so after reading all of jon's posts (which i really enjoyed, it made me so excited to see a bunch of posts) I thought you know what would be really fun an international pirate day. If only we knew a group of people spread out around the globe??? Anyways just a thought...i'd be up for it would you? I suppose bart roberts would have final say... pirat
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tscmsu
DROCK

DROCK

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Why no posts? Empty
PostSubject: in touch   Why no posts? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 10:31 pm

In response to Jon's post,
I 100% want to stay i touch, one of the worst feelings i've had most times in my life is when I've lost touch with people I love. So ya, i'm in Travis and i'm keeping in touch the best I can, You guys meant that much to me.
-Derek
Back to top Go down
james

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Why no posts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why no posts?   Why no posts? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 12:56 am

yes lets all keep on staying in touch

myb we all start by going and seeing james he was my best firend on dts hes worth going to see
Back to top Go down
Jonarkle

Jonarkle

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-03-17

Why no posts? Empty
PostSubject: Let's call That...   Why no posts? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 1:43 am

Lets call that Jon, Pirate Jon, and me "our favorite Jon", to avoid confusion that i'm sure most people are starting to fall victim too....
Back to top Go down
http://jonarkle.blgospot.com
Pirate

Number of posts : 38

Why no posts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why no posts?   Why no posts? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 11:34 am

Ahem

Let's not, I think people would be much more open to calling ME "Our Favorite Pirate Jon"
While the Jon above could be..."That other jon"

Razz Just Kidding
Back to top Go down
Jonarkle

Jonarkle

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-03-17

Why no posts? Empty
PostSubject: touche   Why no posts? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 8:20 pm

...touche pirate
Back to top Go down
http://jonarkle.blgospot.com
DROCK

DROCK

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-03-19

Why no posts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why no posts?   Why no posts? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 9:10 pm

Wow, we're having quick punchy conversations through our message board, i'm lovin this guys, I don't know about you, i think it's cool.
Anyways to end the confusion from my side, both Jons are my favourite, i'll just distictly remember that one was a pirate, and the other was Jon Arkle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why no posts? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why no posts?   Why no posts? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why no posts?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
October DTS 2006-2007 :: Off-topic-
Jump to: